Join WISLaw and SLA for an MCLE event titled "Women in Sports Law" on Friday, August 4, with an LA Sparks WNBA game at Staples Center immediately following! WISLaw Member Catherine Haight (of Haight Law Group, PLC) will speak at the Women In Sports Law Panel and her law firm will sponsor the reception from 6pm to 7pm!
Schedule of Events: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm Reception in the Lexus Club at the Staples Center
Reception sponsored by Haight Law Group, PLC: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Panel Discussion - Women in Sports Law
- Kate Sheets, Sr. Counsel at AEG
- Allison Galer, Sports Agent
- Melissa Duchene of Colantoni, Collins, Marren, Phillips & Tulk, LLP
- Catherine Haight of Haight Law Group, PLC, WISLaw member
- Leigh Hawley, discussion leader
**MCLE Credit Provided
7:30 pm LA Sparks vs NY Liberty
Event sign up and game tickets $35; seats are in Section 101.
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: June 29WISLaw talk with the FIFA Head of Ethics Jose Rodriguez in Zurich on June 29, 2017
Later Event: September 6WISLaw lunch talk (hosted by Sport Resolutions UK) in London on September 6, 2017