Women In Sports Law event at Columbia Law School in NYC on February 7, 2019
Join us for a round table discussion at the Columbia Law School in NYC on February 7, 2018. Our WISLaw Members Kate Porter, Jill Pilgrim and Cameron Myler will talk about their careers and discuss ways to break into the sports law industry. You can find more information below.
The speakers include:
– DOLORES DIBELLA: Ms. DiBella is the Vice President of Legal Affairs for the National Football League. She is responsible for protecting the international property and brand identity of the NFL.
– KATE PORTER: Ms. Porter is an associate in the International Litigation and Arbitration group at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates. She works on cases representing leagues and international sports organizations in high-profile investigations and disputes.
– MARISSA TROIANO: Ms. Troiano is an associate in the Antitrust/Competition group at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates. She is currently working on a project commenting on the Federal Trade Commission’s evaluation of online ticket sales.
– JILL PILGRIM: Ms. Pilgrim is the founding and managing partner at her law firm, Pilgrim & Associates Law Offices. She and her firm provide general corporate business and legal advice to entities involved in sports business. Pilgrim & Associates represents athletes, coaches, administrators, clubs, and leagues.
– CAMERON MYLER: Ms. Myler is a clinical assistant professor at NYU Law School’s Tisch Institute for Global Sports. She is currently an arbitrator and served on the Court of Arbitration for Sport Anti-Doping Division at the Winter Olympic Games in PyeongChang. She was also a member of the luge team representing the U.S. at the Olympic Games in 1988, 1992, 1994, and 1998.